[Icecast-dev] Improvement Request

Melanie Thielker melanie at t-data.com
Tue Aug 31 13:32:43 UTC 2021

Hi,

On 31/08/2021 13:41, Tobias Tromm wrote:
> - Any chance we have a option to conect more than one source to the same stream? Something like <maxSources>1</maxSources >

Are you maybe looking to have something like an autodj playing when your live stream disconnects? If so, that can be configured via the fallback stream settings, which allow to shift listeners to a secondary stream when the primary one stops, and reconnect them to the primary when it starts again.

- Melanie