[Icecast-dev] Listener stats

jorr at streamguys.com jorr at streamguys.com
Tue Sep 22 15:16:44 UTC 2020

What about scrapping the access logs for connections that have completed, or utilizing netstat outputs to get active listeners (minus sources)?

Either of those options would get you remote IP addresses, both a slightly different view in that logs are after a connection closes, while netstat is while the connection is open.