[Icecast-dev] Listener stats

Reaz Baksh reaz at dhantal.com
Mon Sep 21 22:02:51 UTC 2020

Hello Jordan

Thanks for the reply.  I commented out all the fields in the
status-json.xsl but it didn't give me the listener IP.  The example
below would show me the source IP.  I can get the IP from the web
interface at this location,
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8000/admin/listclients.xsl?mount=/dhantal, but
that means I would have to scrape the web interface which I don't want
to do.

Reaz