[Icecast-dev] html5 icecast video source client

Brad Isbell brad at musatcha.com
Wed Mar 28 21:24:15 UTC 2018

 This project appears to be a fork of my Canvas Streaming Example project
for Facebook: https://github.com/fbsamples/Canvas-Streaming-Example
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Ffbsamples%2FCanvas-Streaming-Example&h=ATMcDwZSpl5j0Yw_EH8uhG4JciG9nHmZRTEYJBxZVjYA4B3UI3T5_3gYZFMANr4Lkon7gUmRpcsnKkiHZ6AWeU6JKoP4rrYXu4FSJbOfdEHTn2YNkya0wOZM1i1XVD7x1Q>
I would recommend reading over the original project's documentation,
particularly its license terms and security notes, before proceeding.

Brad Isbell
brad at musatcha.com
http://www.musatcha.com