[Icecast-dev] html5 icecast video source client

Roger Hågensen rh_icecast at skuldwyrm.no
Tue Mar 13 10:14:55 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-09 03:49, Jamie McClelland wrote:
> Five years after initially posting to this list[0], I finally completed
> as browser-based video source client iceast.
>
> The code is here:
>
> https://gitlab.com/jamie/icecream
>
> As Romain Beauxis responded to my initial email, webrtc was unsuitable
> and websockets was the way to go. Thanks for the help!

Unfortunately websockets do not work with HTTP/2 (AFAIK), so the
websockets standard need to be modified to work with websockets.

https://www.google.no/search?q=http2+websockets

--
Unless specified otherwise, anything I write publicly is considered
Public Domain (CC0). My opinions are my own unless specified otherwise.