[Icecast-dev] Server Side Spot Replacement?

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Tue Apr 11 12:48:24 UTC 2017

Good afternoon,

On Tue, 2017-04-11 at 11:06 +0000, Rune Hafskjær wrote:
> Hi guys,

> Can anyone share some (deep technical) light on how «Server Side Spot
> Replacement” on live radio streaming with Icecast can be done?

I think it would be helpful if you could give some more context. Maybe
by explaining your goal in a non-technical way (that often helps).

Have a nice day,

with best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon: +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015