[Icecast-dev] Too many open files

Marcin Lewandowski marcin at saepia.net
Sat Oct 8 20:58:47 UTC 2016

It all looks like a workarounds. I would suggest using a proper solution,
such as systemd, that is present in ubuntu 16.04 by default, and where you
can raise system limits per system service just by tweaking its config file.

m.

On 8 października 2016 at 11:37:59, Chen Wei Hsu (cwhsu1984 at gmail.com)