[Icecast-dev] Open bugs/features for contribution.

Sourav Saha sourav.saha048 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 08:03:57 UTC 2016

Good to see this response.

I recently did some work on Icecast in my current organization (here we use
the open source version of icecast-server 2.3.2 and apply our own
plugins/patches on top of it), so my contribution was mostly into my
company specific changes. That's how I came to know about this project and
thought if I can make any contribution in future into this project that
would be great for me. My skills are mostly into C/C++, Linux development
across different domains.. and ohh I'm from Bangalore, India :)

I was just browsing through the icecast-server tickets reported in
https://trac.xiph.org/ to figure out something to start with.. yet to
figure out on this and any pointer regd. this would be helpful :)

Cheers.