[Icecast-dev] Open bugs/features for contribution.

Philipp Schafft lion at lion.leolix.org
Mon May 2 18:16:51 UTC 2016

Good evening,

On Mon, 2016-05-02 at 17:19 +0530, Sourav Saha wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am new to Icecast open source project and I would like to contribute
> into this open source project. Looking for some kind of guidelines how
> to get started and where to browse for the open issues or features to
> look into.

We're always happy to see when people are interested to help. :)

> Any kind of help would be much appreciated.

Sure:
You can find the ticket system at https://trac.xiph.org/
However most development happens on IRC at Freenode in #icecast
I would recommend you to join the channel and say hello.
(most active while the sun is high over Europe.)

Maybe you can also tell us a little bit more about yourself. What you're
interested in, what you skills are and how you found the project or
whatever you want to add.

Have a nice evening. :)

--
Philipp.