[Icecast-dev] icecast relay server performance testing

marcin at saepia.net marcin at saepia.net
Fri Jun 10 12:25:59 UTC 2016

I have only bad experiences with Azure, on all levels, from restarting
machines without prior notice, problems with subscription that lead to
downtimes and communication in the worst corporate style (tons of
buzzwords, no content).

If you want to have experience like with virtual data center but use real
one, pick OVH. They are automated to such extent that you quickly forget
you operate on bare metal. But you have bare metal performance and prices.

M.