[Icecast-dev] GSoC proposals soon due & student handbook

Abhinav Gaur abhi.gaur.007 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 03:37:52 PDT 2015

Hello Thomas,

Actually, I am interested to work in two projects:
1. Icecast configuration interface.
2. Stream directory API

I have proficiency with the technologies used in both the projects.

I want to ask that..
Should I choose one of the two projects and write my proposal or should I
write two proposals for both of them?

Thanks

Regards

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 1:50 PM, "Thomas B. Rücker" <thomas at ruecker.fi>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> As we're closing in on the time when proposals need to be written and
> handed in, I'd like to point out the great student guide to GSoC:
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20150315023159/http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCStudentGuide/#
>
> As you may notice this points to Archive.org, that is because
> flossmanuals seems to be currently down. That's an additional reason why
> I'm sending this email.
>
> Please read the guide, it really helps.
>
> If you want to discuss your work in progress proposal, you can find me
> and some other mentors on IRC. Usually in the time frame 07:00-22:00 UTC.
> We're happy to provide feedback and point out areas that need additional
> work.
>

> Cheers
>
> Thomas

*Abhinav Gaur*