[Icecast-dev] GSoC proposals soon due & student handbook

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Sun Mar 22 01:20:43 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

As we're closing in on the time when proposals need to be written and
handed in, I'd like to point out the great student guide to GSoC:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150315023159/http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCStudentGuide/#

As you may notice this points to Archive.org, that is because
flossmanuals seems to be currently down. That's an additional reason why
I'm sending this email.

Please read the guide, it really helps.

If you want to discuss your work in progress proposal, you can find me
and some other mentors on IRC. Usually in the time frame 07:00-22:00 UTC.
We're happy to provide feedback and point out areas that need additional
work.

Cheers

Thomas