[Icecast-dev] 206 response for Chrome Mobile

Byron Young bky at bkyoung.com
Wed Dec 9 19:19:01 PST 2015

Doesn't the missing "Accept-Ranges" in response inform the client to
resend the request without Range:?

I think only the file server would serve partial content in this way, as
the streaming server implies partial content as part of its protocol.

Anyway, the response seems as requested. 0 (empty) or 1 bytes partial
content was requested, and empty response returned.