[Icecast-dev] Icecast Release 2.4.0 Webm /Opus Support

Marc marc at let.de
Thu Jun 5 02:58:45 PDT 2014

Hello its me again :-P

hope its appropriate to ask every 2 years if there is a simple method to
stream a " live" Video stream
via icecast2.

I tryed rtmpd.com with Adobe Livemedia encoder with jplayer embeding
into webpage and it worked fine, but my goal is to use icecast.

 From what i understand VCL or ffmpeg is the common method to stream
video to a icecast2 server
are there any howtoos or blogposts, because there is silence in the
http://icecast.imux.net forum aswell.
The 3rd party clientlist are audio only clients ?

http://www.icecast.org/3rdparty.php

Appreciate any link or helpfull information
greetings

P.S. Would be great if there is a software for win7 my server is ubuntu
10.4 though :(

--
Marc Manthey
50823 Köln, germany