[Icecast-dev] Installer for win32 icecast?

Daniel James daniel.james at sourcefabric.org
Mon Sep 23 02:03:57 PDT 2013

Hi Lin,
> I am keen to try icecast + mixxx.org for local LAN radio broadcast but I
> cannot find any installer from your website, icecast.org/download

Latest stable Icecast 2.3.3 does not seem to be available for Windows in
binary form yet. The older packages (such as 2.3.1) can be found here:

http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/icecast/

> Can you point me to the right download link ?

I would encourage you to try 2.4-beta3 and report any issues that you
find. There is a package for Windows here:

http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/icecast/icecast_win32_2.4_beta3.zip

but personally I have not run 2.4-beta* on Windows. Most users seem to
run Icecast on GNU/Linux, so your feedback would be valuable.

Cheers!

Daniel