[Icecast-dev] Possible memory leak in Icecast-2.4-beta3

v_2e at ukr.net v_2e at ukr.net
Fri Oct 25 09:25:04 PDT 2013

  Hello!
  Recently I installed Icecast 2.4beta3 on my broadcasting server,
since I needed the OPUS codec support.
  Since then I noticed that I experience some problems with free memory
from time to time. After studying the memory usage graphs for my
server, I decided to test the new Icecast for a possible memory leak.
  The result is shown in the attached figure.
  It turns out that Icecast gradually increases its memory use while
playing. So I decided to report it as a possible memory leak indication.

  Regards,
    Vladimir

-----
 <v_2e at ukr.net>