[Icecast-dev] Javascript source client

Stephen Mahood mv at cyberunions.org
Sun Jun 16 09:41:52 PDT 2013

Hey all,

So we have been advised from this thread
https://github.com/muaz-khan/WebRTC-Experiment/issues/28#issuecomment-18385702
to not use http put as it is not in real-time, instead they are
suggesting the use of SDP, is that something that icecast supports? Or
does anyone have other ideas on this?

~stephen