[Icecast-dev] Icecast Server API

Richard Schülein rs at noveltech.de
Mon Feb 25 00:57:54 PST 2013

Hi,

i know, that i maybe break all rules regarding mailing lists etc, but I
hope, I can get an answer from you for this question:

Is there an API do received the current listed stations?

We want to implement Icecast into a audioplayer and for that we have to
download the current stations list (is that allowed?)

So I’m searching similar function like Shoutcast offers:

By the way
 do anybody know, why shoutcast don’t offer any more API-Keys?
Since 3 years no progress on that L

Best regards

Richard