[Icecast-dev] How to use http-put for JavaScript source client

Yannick "Modah" Gouez ymg at stea.mn
Sat Aug 3 00:56:09 PDT 2013

Following up on this topic ( sorry if this starts a new thread but I just
joined the ml ),

I do no understand why it is not possible to use the audio stream from
webRTC's getUserMedia and then send it over a websocket ?

It seems that the webRTC implementation can natively encode in ogg format
in stereo from any interface ( according to
https://github.com/muaz-khan/WebRTC-Experiment/tree/master/RecordRTC ).
Why wouldnt it be suitable ?

In the other, I assume, like Jamie, that there is a way to send it over a
PUT request. Isnt it ?

y.