[Icecast-dev] make giss.tv as slave

Odin odin.omdal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:04:59 PDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 9:48 PM, Christoph Zimmermann <nussgipfel at gmx.ch> wrote:
> for my current radio server installations i use liquidsoap
> (savonet.sf.net) to modify and clone my streams (it can do many more
> things). works stable with icecast and shoutcast, supports mp3, ogg
> vorbis, aac+ etc. and has a active community at the moment.

There was some talk about making it support Ogg Theora as well. I
don't think that ever finished, but it'd be very interesting for me.

I use icecast for video streaming, and video is even more-so defined
by people having different bandwidth at client side.
--
Beste helsing,
Odin Hørthe Omdal <odin.omdal at gmail.com>