[Icecast-dev] Using icecast under apache

mark burdett mark at indymedia.org
Tue Oct 28 10:20:42 PDT 2008

You can run icecast on both port 8000 and 80 if you use a separate IP
for apache.

I've found it difficult to proxy Icecast thru Apache running on a
different port due to Icecast generating self-referential URLs in its
metafiles which point to the wrong URL.  But maybe someone has a
solution..

--mark