[Icecast-dev] Xiph and Google Summer of Code 2007

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Thu Mar 8 13:53:01 PST 2007

Hi all,

This year, as last year, Xiph's planning on applying to be part of
Google's Summer of Code program.

We're going to send in our application tomorrow, so:

If you're interested in mentoring a project as part of Xiph, see (and
add to) our list of proposed projects. We can't, of course, guarantee
anything at this point, but any willing mentors are welcome:
   http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/Summer_of_Code

We answer the questions Google wants answers to on:
   http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/Summer_of_Code_2007

Please take a look and suggest any changes you think would be helpful.

For those of you interested in participating as students, this is a
good time to start thinking about more details, and looking at the
suggestions page.

Mike

p.s. sorry for the crossposting; trying to hit most of the major xiph
lists. Please respond to only one list, or directly to me.