[Icecast-dev] mp3 stream instead of "icecast-auth-user: 0"

Klauss Fumuldavijus dnr at freemail.lt
Mon Sep 18 22:52:34 PDT 2006

Hello,

just wanted to ask if there are any other headers icecast would understad apart
icecast-auth-user
icecast-auth-message
icecast-auth-timelimit ?

continuing my previous post "listener redirection to informational mount" i feel a big demand to respond to unsuccsessful authentification attempts by sending back short audio message to the listener in the form like this:

<?php
header('Content-Type: audio/mpeg');
readfile('error.mp3');
?>

i've tried to send back the file in icecast-auth-message, but it was a stupid idea....

also, can't nobody realy point me on how to redirect listeners to another mount while in url authentication process?

I would appreciate your help, thanks...