[Icecast-dev] Concurrency

All eric.haddad at all.com
Mon May 15 12:21:04 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm very intersted in developing a site using your platform.  I was
wondering if you've tested the theoretical maximums for this software and
can show me some numbers.  How many simultaneous users could I expect to
handle at 128k (hardware not being the limiting factor)?

If you'd like to speak please send a number and a good time to call.

Sincerely,

--
Eric Haddad Koenig
GEM Internet / All.com