[Icecast-dev] dynamic xsl generation for archive directory

paranoid paranoid at dds.nl
Fri Jul 7 13:30:42 PDT 2006

Hello all,

Is there a way to have icecast2 create an xsl file for the files in the
archive directory?

I had to move the webserver to a different server than icecast is running
on. Before I had PHP generate a dynamic page with links to the files in
the archive directory but since PHP can't read the physical directory
anymore, I would like to have PHP read and parse an xsl file which will be
on the remote server with icecast on it. (Just as is possible with the
file status.xsl for example.)

Is it a good idea and a possibility to implement this in icecast2, or are
there any other ways already to do this and solve the problem?

Thanks,

Frank Keijzers