[Icecast-dev] shout python

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Mon Jan 30 13:24:38 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 13:02 -0700, William K. Volkman wrote:
> fine so if you could clarify the conditions that hangs
> occur under, what OS are you using, version of python,
> what exactly is being streamed (mp3, Vorbis, Theora/Vorbis),
> that might narrow the search down.

Yes, you're right:

I use Linux Fedora Core 4
With python 2.4.2, Fedora rpm installation

I stream Ogg/Theora to an Icecast 2.3.1 server.

All has been built against the libshout 2.2, on wich I heard that it
fixed some theora issues:
http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/icecast/2006-January/010213.html
I hoped this would save me but the issues seem to be present...

How could I help solving it?

--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.