[Icecast-dev] Icecast 2.3.0 RC2 Annoucement
oddsock at oddsock.org
Thu Sep 8 08:01:34 PDT 2005
The Icecast development team is pleased to announce RC2 of Icecast
2.3. This will most likely be the final RC before the 2.3 release. We
appreciate everyone who has tested the RC's so far. All bugs (for this
release and all others) should be logged in Trac - http://trac.xiph.org.
Tarball : http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/icecast/icecast-2.3.0.rc2.tar.gz
SRPM : http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/icecast/icecast-2.3.0.rc2-0.src.rpm
Windows Binary :
Here are the changes for RC2:
* Fixed crash when server clients limit was reached.
* Implement fallback-when-full setting. New listeners can now fallback to
another stream immediately.
* Implement per-mount max-listener-duration setting. State a duration (in
seconds) that listeners can stay connected.
* Mark 'fallback to file' stream as hidden. Don't show on webroot pages.
* Fixes to mp3 metadata interval override. 0 disables metadata to listeners
and fix a problem with small metadata values.
* YP updates, allow touch interval changes to occur during touch updates
and handle HUP case better.
* Implement locks in auth engine, needed to free memory correctly
* Fixed segv in htpasswd auth, if htpasswd file didn't exist
* Fixed buildm3u handler (auth.xsl).
* Double free bug in failed relay start up
* Fix small memory leaks.
* Work around Host header bug from winamp
* Doc updates
- Icecast development team
More information about the Icecast-dev