[Icecast-dev] playlist module causing machine hangup

Iceuse - Kris iceuse at bzhtec.com
Thu Nov 10 01:49:26 PST 2005

Yes, there is only one input group.
Thanks,
Chris

<ices>
        <background>0</background> <!-- run in background?
(unimplemented) -->
        <logpath>/var/log/ices/PLUMFM</logpath>
        <logfile>ices_transcoder-PLUMFM.log</logfile>
        <loglevel>4</loglevel> <!-- 1=error,2=warn,3=info,4=debug -->
        <logsize>8192</logsize> <!-- the size the log file must be
before rotation -->
        <consolelog>0</consolelog>
        <pidfile>/usr/radio/PLUMFM/bin/oggtranscoder-PLUMFM.pid</pidfile>
        <stream>

                <!-- OUTPUT SOURCE IDENTIFICATION -->
                <name>Radio </name>
                <genre>Radio </genre>
                <description>Radio </description>

                <!-- INPUT -->
                <input>
                        <!-- MODULE -->
                        <module>playlist</module>
                        <param name="type">basic</param>
                        <param
name="file">/usr/radio/PLUMFM/tmp/ices_transcoder_OGG_PLUMFM.pls</param>
                        <param name="random">0</param>
                        <param name="once">1</param>
                </input>

                <!-- OUTPUT SERVER and ENCODING -->
                <runner>
                <instance>
                        <shout>
                                <hostname>127.0.0.1</hostname>
                                <port>80</port>
                                <mount>/live-16.ogg</mount>
                                <password>xxxxx</password>

                                <reconnectdelay>5</reconnectdelay>
                                <reconnectattempts>-1</reconnectattempts>
                        </shout>
                        <encode>
                                <quality>-0.5</quality>

                        </encode>
                        <downmix>0</downmix>
                        <resample>
                                <out-rate>11025</out-rate>
                        </resample>
                </instance>
                <instance>
                        <shout>
                                <hostname>127.0.0.1</hostname>
                                <port>80</port>
                                <mount>/live.ogg</mount>
                                <password>xxxxx</password>

                                <reconnectdelay>5</reconnectdelay>
                                <reconnectattempts>-1</reconnectattempts>
                        </shout>
                        <encode>
                                <quality>1.1</quality>

                        </encode>