[Icecast-dev] Mail junked

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Sat May 21 06:02:15 PDT 2005

Hi,

I've not sifted through the pending Email requests for this list for about
a week, and discovered that there was something like 150 messages to go
through.  Having done more than this amount for the users list today
already, I decided I'd had enough and junked the lot.

Plese, if you had a message pending approval, repost it. Or better still,
subscribe your posting address so I don't have to mess with it.

I don't know exactly how the filtering works on xiph.org, but it's recently
gotten a lot worse, like within the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html