[Icecast-dev] Ezstream Program Call Patch

Daniel Ballenger lpmusix at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 09:49:48 PST 2005

Alrighty,
Got it patched and working (at least in my one setup).  You can pull
the patch from:
http://denetron.com/~dballenger/ezstream-program.patch
(I can post the pre-patched source too if people would like)

You'll have to add a "<filetype></filetype>" line into your config
files, just put "file" if you want it to work just by reading that
file or playlist.
Put "script" (no quotes) for it to use the filename path as the
program to fetch the media file path from.

If some people could give it a whirl and make sure it works in other
setups I would appreciate it.

Regards,
Daniel
--