[Icecast-dev] Ezstream

Daniel Ballenger lpmusix at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 22:43:11 PST 2005

Greetings,
I'm currently working on a program which utilizes Ezstream and
Icecast2 (http://r404.sf.net).

This project operates off a binary file generating the next file to be
played, eztream had the funcalitiy required (mp3 -> ogg support on the
fly) and seemed simple enough so I'm writing the modifications to
ezstream to support getting the path off of a binary.

My question, who should I get in contact with about this patch once I
have it completed (to possibility get it included in the source)?
Also, I had a question about adding a field to the config file which
hopefully can be answered by the person from my first question.

Thanks,
Daniel
--
Daniel Ballenger