[Icecast-dev] MySQL auth

Mike Whitaker mike at altrion.org
Sun Oct 24 05:25:29 PDT 2004

> I have started an implementation in the kh branch, so that libcurl
> could
> be used for listener auth, so can shell commands, but neither have been
> used in anger yet.

Ooo. :)

Having just had a look at auth_curl.c in kh, that would probably do
what we want even better.

Is it possible (or would it *be* possible) to make <mount> sections
take wildcards for <mount-path>? From our viewpoint it'd be much easier
to process whether the user is authorized to handle a  *specific*
stream in the auth URL, rather than by tweaking icecast.xml every time
we add a new stream.