[Icecast-dev] Re: [Theora-dev] "HyperFish" meeting tomarrow

Richard Haley job at mail.writch.com
Wed Nov 24 19:47:07 PST 2004

It would be nice if someone posted a transcript of the chat for those
who were unable to attend.

I would have liked to, but had to be getting ready to go on the air at
that point (the show ¡must! go on).

BTW, I am not on 'theora-dev' (whatever that might be) and would
appreciate this post somehow getting back to that list if it would be
germane.