[icecast-dev] YP submission / cURL issue. (icecast 2.0.1 / gentoo)

christopher pickert cpickert at t3inc.us
Wed May 26 01:24:06 PDT 2004

©tìpán :

   I definitely am not running behind a proxy or firewall. cURL has no
problem roaming on the CLI ..

# curl -v http://www.oddsock.org/cgi-bin/yp-cgi
* About to connect() to www.oddsock.org port 80
* Connected to ns1.mediacast1.us (66.98.134.94) port 80
 > GET /cgi-bin/yp-cgi HTTP/1.1
OpenSSL/0.9.7d ipv6 zlib/1.1.4
Host: www.oddsock.org
Pragma: no-cache
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK