[Icecast-dev] Re: [Icecast] [patch] time stamps in dump file names

Michael Smith msmith
Mon Jun 14 21:03:05 PDT 2004

On Monday 07 June 2004 07:43, Jochen Friedrich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this patch enables the use of time stamps in dump file names:

Wouldn't it be better to make this conditional (on some other config file
setting)? Not everyone wants this - but I suppose if they don't have % signs
embedded in the filename it'll work as before.

I'd accept (and commit) this with the following changes:
- Documentation! Absolute requirement.
- Check the return value from strftime(), and deal with that case
appropriately.

Mike

p.s. This is better suited to the icecast-dev list - please follow up there.