[icecast-dev] ultra-preliminary C++ wrapper for ogg & vorbis

Daniel Holth dholth at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 19 20:46:42 PST 2004

Hi.

I'm working on a very simple C++ wrapper for parts of libogg and
libvorbis; I thought I would expose it for initial comments and the
generally curious.

No conveniences, no frills.  No helpful higher-level abstractions.  Just
a translation from ogg_method_foo(ogg_method* data) to classes that hold
the ogg_stream_state etc., so you may type mypage.bos() instead of
ogg_page_bos(&this->data);

http://dingoskidneys.com/shoutpy/oggcc.h

- Daniel Holth