[icecast-dev] I need a Freelance Coder...

Ricardo Galli gallir at uib.es
Wed Feb 25 01:10:20 PST 2004

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 09:50, Benny Fuchs shaped the electrons to
shout:
> Is there anybody who can help my for implement a feature in icecast 2?
> I want to update ogg vorbis meta data album/title/genre/artist via an
> webbased interface. like metadata.xml for mp3 files. If there`s
> anybody, contact my benny at name-pool.net i would pay for this feature.

I think it's not a icecact problem, but a source encoder's. I did
something similar, and very simple, for darkice (it's already included in
mainstream) that sends the metadata to icecast2. It works perfectly.
(http://mnm.uib.es/~gallir/tmp/xmms.png)

I don't know if you do live or prerecorded streaming, but check first your
source encoder.

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34
  http://mnm.uib.es/~gallir/