[icecast-dev] I need a Freelance Coder...

Benny Fuchs benny at name-pool.net
Wed Feb 25 01:10:12 PST 2004

Our Automation Software is Windows based. So I can`t use Ices.
Oddcast v2 doesn`t support an interface to dynamic update meta informations.
DRS Broadcaster supports an http interface but there is a bug, cause the
stream buffers if i`m using drs broadcaster for streaming. after 1 minutethe
stream buffers and buffers. the drs support is the sam support and they are
not realy helpful.
Oddcast told me to wait for an icecast2 feature because they don`t want to
implement this feature.
Ezstream also don`t support this feature as far is i know