[icecast-dev] No source buffering

Dave Pascoe km3t at km3t.org
Thu Feb 19 16:42:04 PST 2004

I guess this is a related question, but I'm not sure.  I have a source
that I'd like to broadcast delayed by 10 minutes.  Is there any way to
do this in the current Icecast 2.x code?  If not, I suppose I can use
streamripper to record 10 minute chunks and then write a web application
to push the correct 10 minute chunks out to the MP3 client.

-Dave