[icecast-dev] Icecast2 Web Admin Interface

Gilles Dartiguelongue evasdk at free.fr
Mon Feb 2 03:46:47 PST 2004

Well, it's not my native language so I'm not pretty sure of my english. :)

Did somebody try the xsls ?

 > Poor english? Where? :D

 > Deven

 > On Sun, 2004-01-25 at 11:08, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
/>> Hi all, I had a look at the web interface yesterday and I was a little /
/>> bit disappointed /
/>> by the code I found. So I started to make modifications and here is
the /
/>> result /
/>> (attachments or http://evasdk.free.fr/web_admin.tar.gz). /
/>> I modified the xsl code and some css properties to remove tables for /
/>> example. /
/>> /
/>> Please try it and tell me if it is interesting. /
/>> /
/>> PS: sorry for my poor english. /

--
Everything is possible