[icecast-dev] Stream metadata settings

Mr. Stauf stauf at freshcheese.net
Sun Nov 30 14:38:41 PST 2003

Actually, Sorry guys, I just want to say the below paragraph is misrepresenting.
You can stream music without "paying the piper" without being in copyright
hell.  And as a long time icecast user/admin/client/server/whatever, that
below paragraph just makes me really sad to see on this list.
...I'll lurk now.
--Stauf