[icecast-dev] Icecast User Login Question

Scott Manley djsnm at djsnm.com
Mon Nov 3 18:14:51 PST 2003

Heh, you have no idea how messy it can become.

Anyway, one easy-ish way is to have a script which does all the
authentication and then performs a redirect to the live server. I seem
to remember most media players correctly handled redirects.

The trick then is to make the redirect link expire over time.