[icecast-dev] OOPS! (was BUG: page-aligned data in libshout)

Likai Liu news at likai.net
Sat May 17 18:48:36 PDT 2003

Arc wrote:

>The bug has nothing to do with libshout I think, maybe, but it's more
>probobal with libvorbis.  The reason it was not crashing with strait up

I think you want to look at libogg instead of libvorbis. libvorbis is
the codec part, where as libogg is the stream handling part. I've been
trying to figure out how to validate an ogg stream through various
modeling methods, but I find it too flexible to sometimes make sense at
all. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough ...

liulk