[icecast-dev] ENSEIRB Group

PIERRON Florian pierronf at enseirb.fr
Mon Mar 24 08:15:45 PST 2003

Hi, here is a group of 8 students from ENSEIRB (FRANCE, Bordeaux)
and we'll work for 6 weeks on Icecast. We'll try to do several things:
- make a technical doc.
- reorganize the source code.
- administrate icecast via web.
- make a doc for administration.
- make a user doc.

for the icecast technical documentation. So, we want to know how to do it.

We'd like to reduce the number of dependencies between each thread source files.
And so we're going to modify the sources.

We're working on administrating icecast via web. We want to do it using openSSL.

Florian for the ENSEIRB group.