[icecast-dev] Icecast 2: planned stuff.

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Sun Jan 26 05:13:01 PST 2003

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 12:23:52PM +0100, Pierre Amadio wrote:

> I had a look at how icecast 2 works after having been pleased by how
> icecast 1 worked.
>
> I succesfully made it work on a debian woody (for those interested at
> how i did it http://melmoth.dyndns.org/stream/ It's in french yet).

In french too, I suggest you give a look at the French paper
magazine Planete Linux (http://www.dppresse.com) issue 22 which
should be out this week (or at least I was told so).

It will feature an article I wrote last december which describes the
basic installation and configuration of IceCast 2 and Ices 2.

Unfortunately some paths have changed between the moment when I wrote
this article and the actual version present in CVS, but an errata will
be published on DPPresse's website or in the next issue.

If you need help to write some doc then I'd be glad to give some
time to this project too.

bye,

Jerome Alet

--
(c) 1928-???? The letters U, S, and A and the U.S.A. flag are
the copyrighted property of Disney Enterprises Inc.