[icecast-dev] PATCH: Client queue cleanup

Ricardo Galli gallir at uib.es
Thu Jan 23 14:39:21 PST 2003

Hi Mike,
        find enclosed the patch to move the logic of clients' queue data to a
function.

Later I'll provide you the patch to use a [configurable] queue size in
bytes instead of number of refbufs (see the footnote).

Regards,

lame encoder sends very small packages, about 350 bytes in size,
therefore the client queue becomes very large with metadata, and the
client is disconnected.

(because a strdup() is done at the very begining), and the it sends
rubish to the client.

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34