[icecast-dev] time out issues with icecast2

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Thu Aug 14 17:17:46 PDT 2003

Hi:

I don't think people are clear on John's problem.  He runs the server.  He
doesn't provide the source, and those who do don't want to do ogg.  so the
point is finding out whether the problem he's having is a problem with
icecast or the source.

John, maybe a log excerpt would help.  Is it predictable?

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html