[icecast-dev] time out issues with icecast2

Lee Azzarello lee at fallingforward.net
Thu Aug 14 10:26:25 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 13:12, John covici wrote:
> As I said ogg is not an option here, what I am trying to find out is
> whether this is an icecast problem which it certainly seems to be, or
> what else might be going on.  I know Windows is not too great, but
> that is what they have and they don't have the bandwidth to be the
> server themselves -- that is where I thought icecast could do the
> streaming.

Ahhh, so you're not talking about Icecast at all. You just want to send
a source to a server somewhere else. You'll have to be more specific
about your set up if you want to get to the bottom of this. Icecast
doesn't do any encoding itself, it's just a server.

Check http://www.oddsock.org/tools/ for lots of Windows streaming
goodies.

-lee