[icecast-dev] time out issues with icecast2

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu Aug 14 10:12:01 PDT 2003

As I said ogg is not an option here, what I am trying to find out is
whether this is an icecast problem which it certainly seems to be, or
what else might be going on.  I know Windows is not too great, but
that is what they have and they don't have the bandwidth to be the
server themselves -- that is where I thought icecast could do the
streaming.

on  08/14/2003 Lee Azzarello(lee at fallingforward.net) wrote
 > On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 12:11, John covici wrote:
 > > But the source computer runs the other os,
 >
 > If when you say "the other OS" you mean Windows, there are a plentiful
 > amount of ogg vorbis source clients for Windows. A very popular one is
 > the oddcast plugin for Winamp. If when you say "the other OS" you mean
 > MacOS 9/X your options are much more limited.
 >
 > -lee
 >
 > P.S. MP3pro isn't mpeg? What't that about?

         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com