[icecast-dev] icecast with winAmp as the streamer

Anders Jensen aj at yanet.dk
Mon Dec 2 00:30:01 PST 2002

At 01:26 02-01-2003, Saiful Azian declared:
>All Icecast head.
>I agree oddcast DSP plugin is more steady with Icecast. But I encounter
>bad passwork. I have specified the encoder password in the icecast.conf
>which match the plugin password. But it still didn't  work. Where else to
>specify, and how ?. What about group.aut, mount.aut and users.aut. ?.
>Example ?..

I had the same problem - only current way I can get it to use the correct
password is to start icecast this way './icecast -p xxxxx'.
It oddly enough reads all the other settings in the conf file.

AJ

<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it
works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.
      Sig. provided by www.bash.org